Sunday, January 08, 2006

Thrilling day so far

I've had coffee, breakfast, and have killed brain cells reading fark.com. I SHOULD be doing some other things (snowshoeing, fixing my curtains) but I have yet to motivate myself to move.

Yesterday went to a dog mobile at the fairgrounds at the KCRA Health Expo. We took Dixie and Sargeant. Although I gave Sarge many, many opportunities to relieve himself, he chose to do it inside on the carpet. It was a little runny, very smelly, copious, and he's one of those dogs who walk around while dropping it so it was arranged in a somewhat deranged semi-circle.

I did my best picking it up with my plastic bags, but it was hideous. I apologized profusely to the staff but was too chicken shit to avoid taking the long way past the small army of people scrubbing the carpet on their hands and knees later. I may never go back!

No comments: