Tuesday, February 28, 2006

STILL sick, maybe hope is at hand though

It's been about 5 weeks and I've still got paroxysmal coughing, haven't slept in I don't know how long and I just generally feel sick. Went to the doctor again yesterday morning because I developed an earache. He prescribed an antibiotic that I think is going to kick this bug's ass! I finally slept last night and only woke up maybe 2 or 3 times. I did have a lot of weird, weird sensations. I could hear myself breathing (like Darth Vader) because of all the goo in my ear. I also imagined that I could hear birds chirping (a LOT of birds) sometime in the early, early am. Then I seemed to hear some kind of loud thumping or booming (probably me snoring) and the cat decided it would be a good time to come sleep on top of me. No.

Anyway, I'll be off work for at least 2 days and that hopefully will be it. Is it wrong to go to the IKEA opening when I'm off sick? Yeah, it is.

No comments: