Friday, November 23, 2007

5K and Loch Leven Lakes

On Thanksgiving I did the Run to Feed the Hungry with Donna, Teana, her roommate, and Kayla. We had fun although I put a big blister on my heel. I decided to wear a different shoe insert and it wasn't very good. I took it out at the first mile, but apparently the damage was already done.

On Friday, Andy and I drove up the the Yuba Gap exit off 80 and hiked the Salmon Lakes trail to the Loch Leven lakes. I was still pretty sore from yesterday. We made it easily to Middle LLL and were planning to have lunch. Oops, we left the sandwiches in the car.

It was a lovely sunny day with good views all around. There was a stiff, cold wind that blew steadily all day so I was glad to have my coat and hat.

As usual, Commando had a great time and is snoozing now on the rug.

No comments: